Wednesday, June 08, 2005

MSM conspiracy of silence

Early this morning, an email like the following one was sent to selected MSM journalists including Margaret Wente, Don Newman, John Ivision, Adam Radwanski, William Watson, Andrew Coyne and Don Martin.

UPDATE June 9: Similar emails were sent to Susan Delacourt and Greg Weston this morning.

So far, nobody has responded. Not a single one of them.

I am writing a blog called "The story behind Gomery inquiry" . It's about how Ottawa's political establishments influence the mainstream media (MSM) to protect their interests in the context of Sponsorship scandal and Cecilia Zhang murder cover-up.

I believe that not only do you know me and my story, you also made references in your newspaper columns and/or blog. As such, you are part of my story.

Do you have any comments? If so, please let me know.

Jim Yu


Do you think there is a MSM conspiracy of silence?

I think the answer is obvious.