Sunday, June 26, 2005

The story behind Gomery (7): MSM Nuts-cracking in early January

The origin

On January 5, I published the summary of connections to Cecilia Zhang case on my blog.

There was no new information in the summary. All the facts could be found in my reports or earlier blogs. The summary simply made the connection plain for people to see.

Of course, MSM had the opportunity to read my report last September and based on their reaction, they were already convinced of the connections.

Still, they attacked me for putting up the summary.

Immediate attack

The next day, all three national newspapers, Globe and Mail, National Post and Toronto Star, chose the same photo (link added 08/19/2005) for their respective front pages. The photo came from the same photographer, of the same agency and with exact the same original. Indeed, there were at least 16 photos taken by this Getty Images photographer at that particular Tsunami event. So ask yourself: What's the chance of the same photo being chosen independently if the three newspapers did not talk to each other?

As I have said before, MSM did this in order to bully me, and signal to me that they were united.

Margaret Wente's column on the same day, which was advertised on Globe's front page throw, confirmed their bullying message, i.e., that they knew of the existence of my pictures taken surenptiously by cameras installed inside my apartment.

In the afternoon of January 7, while walking pass a TV, I overheard a TV announcer say "Canada united …" about the upcoming Tsunami memorial service.

More nuts-cracking

On Tuesday, January 11, pundits seemed to have a different strategy for nuts-cracking. This time, most of them chose to crack the credibility nut.

Margaret Wente said some of the mentally disabled have to be locked up in institutions in her column titled "When cruelty becomes official policy".

John Ivison was presumably on Missile Defence, a favorite topic of the pundits to make insinuating attack against me.

If we assume Russon [the reporter] did not simply imagine the exchange with the American Ambassador, it appears that Cellucci believes a deal is imminent and Canada will sign on.


Jeffrey Simpson
wrote about attitudes:

The flag stunt was denounced as an insult almost everywhere outside Newfoundland. If anything, the stunt hardened attitudes against Newfoundland, and those attitudes will do the province no good in the future.

Why did he pick the attitude nut? – I need another blog to explain.

In the afternoon, Tom Axworthy appeared on CBC Politics program. In his commentary, he sheepishly used the phrase "hard-headedness" in apparent reference to my blog last November 3.

Light-headedness

Woke up feeling a little dizzy this morning. Light-headedness is said to be one of the symptoms of prolonged fast.

I am hoping it was a one-time event.


[To be continued.]